The Settlers of Catan
The game that started it all! Discovery, Settlement, Trade!
The Settlers of Catan is the most successful board game of its generation, with 15 million games sold, and growing in popularity each year. Players colonize an island, building roads, settlements and cities to take advantage of the resources to be found nearby. Negotiating with other player to trade for what you need is critical to victory. Will you be the most successful Settler of Catan?
This game can be taught easily, and the rules (roll dice, then trade and build) are easy to understand. New players, especially those unfamiliar with social games, will be fascinated by the trading and the activity that occurs throughout other players' turns.
- 19 Terrain Hexes (used to build the board randomly each game)
- 6 Sea Frame Pieces (to hold the board together)
- 9 Harbor Pieces (used to randomize the harbors)
- 18 Circular Number Tokens (used to assign dice rolls to the terrain hexes)
- 95 Resource Cards (Ore, Grain, Lumber, Wool, Brick)
- 25 Development Cards (give benefits, victory points)
- 4 â€œBuilding Costsâ€ Cards (to assist new players)
- 2 Special Cards: â€œLongest Roadâ€ & â€œLargest Armyâ€ (bonuses that can be earned during the game)
- 36 Wood Buildings (settlements and cities, in 4 player colors)
- 60 Wood Roads (in 4 player colors)
- 2 Dice (1 Yellow, 1 Red)
- 1 Robber (steals from players when a â€œ7â€ is rolled)
- 1 Game Rules & Almanac Booklet (quick rules, expanded rules and term explanations)
- Brand: Mayfair Games.
- Item Number: 210000000216.
- Manufacturer Number: MFG3061.
- UPC: 029877030613.
- EAN: 9781569052013.
- ISBN: 9781569052013.
- Recommended for ages : 10 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 9.38 x 11.63 x 3.13 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 3.00 pounds.
|Local Pickup at : ||$0.00|
|USPS Priority Shipping||$15.50|