Curious George Goes to the Hospital (Special Edition)
Curious George Goes to the Hospital
is now celebrating its 50th anniversary! In this special edition with a beautiful new jacket, Curious George takes a trip to the hospital after swallowing a puzzle piece and learns about the inner workings of the hospital and gets into some mischief. Includes free downloadable audio read by actor John Krasinski. Also includes an afterword from Dr. Frederick Lovejoy Jr., associate physician in chief of the Boston Children's Hospital detailing the wonderful connection the Reys shared with the hospital staff that inspired the book and explains current advances in medical technology and tips on preparing a child for a hospital stay.
- Brand: Houghton Mifflin Co..
- Item Number: 210000003591.
- Manufacturer Number: 9780544764088.
- EAN: 0544764080.
- ISBN: 9780544764088.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 6.
- Measures approximately: 0.41 x 8.50 x 10.13 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.90 pounds.
|Local Pickup at : ||$0.00|
|USPS Priority Shipping||$18.00|